Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

A code of E;24 shows in front window of my Bosch dishwasher,

what is it trying to...
a code of E;24 shows in front window of my Bosch dishwasher, what is it trying to tell me ??
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: model is SHE3ARF6UC/14 aprox 2 years old
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes if possible
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: found water on floor yesterday, cleaned filter and ran a load the e;24 showed up
11/20/2017
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Do you hear the drain pump running now?

Kelly, Appliance Technician
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
machine is silent
Phone call session started

Calling now....

Kelly, Appliance Technician