Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do I set my microwave to a lower power level. It looks…

Customer Question
How do I...

How do I set my microwave to a lower power level

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It looks like "Genius Sensor 1100 watts. It's about 7 years old

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I haven't done this before. The menu says cook and power level five for 5 minutes.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

That's about it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/20/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 8 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you! Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

You should set it to Time Cook then after that press Power level, if not get me the complete model....NOTE I will be gone for about 1-2 hours....I will respond back please post model.