Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Our Maytag Ensignia washer stopped working today. We bought…

Customer Question
Our Maytag Ensignia washer...

Our Maytag Ensignia washer stopped working today

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

We bought this house 8 yrs ago and it came with Not sure where I find model number? It is full with water and clothes so I cant really move it out by myself if its located in the back of the machine

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

My husband unplugged the washer. We were working outside and when he came in there was a strong odor - not sure what went bad?\

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It was making a load noise the last couple times I used it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/20/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you! Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

What is the model number it should be on the back edge of the console or on the frame when you open the door.