Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

What does code 5ab mean on my range. Just now. Maybe. I

What does code 5ab...

What does code 5ab mean on my range

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just now

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Maybe

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't know if I want to try till I know what it is

11/19/2017
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you! Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

range is a MERH752BAW

That means the unit is iin SABBATH MODE just press the CLOCK BUTTON down for 5 secs to get it back to normal....Happy Thanksgiving coming up!

All I ask is please select the 5 STAR rating at the top of your page before leaving otherwise I receive ZERO credit for assisting you. Thanks and you can come back anytime for free followup questions.

Thanks

No problem All I ask is please select the 5 STAR rating at the top of your page before leaving otherwise I receive ZERO credit for assisting you. Thanks and you can come back anytime for free followup questions.

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician