Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

One of my french doors only opens 1/2 way.. Refrigf is

Customer Question
One of my french...

One of my french doors only opens 1/2 way.. Refrigf is LFX28968

Contractor's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Purchased 11/2012 modelLFX28968

Contractor's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I'm talking about my French Door REFRIGERATOR

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It just happened, no warning.. I applied some pressure to it and gently forced it to close. It's opening and closing now but seems a little stiff.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

As I said I forced a closure, it did make a snapping noise, but is functioning now although movement seems a little stiff. Should I do something for it ?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/19/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 8 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you! Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

Likely the lower cam is broken on that door are you handy?