Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

66514743N512 model number kenmore elite dishwar model

Customer Question
66514743N512 model number kenmore...

66514743N512 model number kenmore elite dishwar model number . have flashing lites . need reset

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

66514743N512 . model number 14 months old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Cleaning lady said she was wiping it down and that is how it got that way . ?????

Contractor's Assistant: What confuses you?

Her story

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/19/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you! Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

Just shut the unit off at the circuit breaker for a full minute to reset it, that would be the easiest way to reset it all.

All I ask is please select the 5 STAR rating at the top of your page before leaving otherwise I receive ZERO credit for assisting you. Thanks and you can come back anytime for free followup questions.

already did that no joy please refund my money