Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I HAVE A WHIRLPOOL GS RANGE mo\\MODEL SF325PEGH THAT I NEED…

Customer Question
I HAVE A WHIRLPOOL...

I HAVE A WHIRLPOOL GS RANGE mo\\MODEL SF325PEGH THAT I NEED TO SWITCH TO PROPANE

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

The model is sf325pegh

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No just how to change this to propane from natural

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/19/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 8 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

See pages 7-8 of the attached manual.

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? If you don't, I receive no credit for my work. The deposit you placed stays with the site. You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!

Did that document with directions come through for you okay?

That did not work don't think it can be fixed. Thanks. Can you please refund my money wish it had worked

That is how it is converted. What is it doing that leads you to believe it is broken?