Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Frigidaire Stacked Washer/ Dryer Model #

Customer Question
I have a Frigidaire...

I have a Frigidaire Stacked Washer/ Dryer Model # GLET1031CS0. It is acting like something is restricting the washer spin cycle, and is emitting a burning rubber smell. I am pretty handy, and wanted to look to see if I could fix it, but I am unsure how to properly access the bottom of the dryer. I don't want to improperly force something. How do I get the front panel off so I can see what is happening?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Frigidaire is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I gave you the exact model

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I gave you the exact model #. I found something that leads me to believe that it is a 2004 model

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Yes, I would like to do the work myself

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/19/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you! Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

Remove the 2 screws on the front panel and pull straight down and the front panel will come off, check the condition of the belt, you can rotate it off and see if it is all burned up and cracked. Often on that unit the belt goes bad causing that issue. Here is a link to a new belt and it just slips and rotates off....CLICK HERE PART If you find something else let me know.

All I ask is please select the 5 STAR rating at the top of your page before leaving otherwise I receive ZERO credit for assisting you. Thanks and you can come back anytime for free followup questions.

I hope that we are both talking about the same front panel. The one that I need to remove has NO VISIBLE SCREWS.

Your model...CLICK HERE PART 41

Yeah, here is some more info: I am not going to give you an additional $24 when the initial answer that I got for $28/ month is so demonstrably incorrect!
Is "Appliance Guru" still with me here?? This is where you are supposed to answer my last question...
Give me a sign!...

OK I am not sure the issue I looked up your info based on the model supplied, you said "I am not going to give you an additional $24 when the initial answer that I got for $28/ month is so demonstrably incorrect!" So I am going to opt out at this point as I have no idea what is going on.

Wrong again!!!!! the response that I am expecting is to the statement/question informing you that the front panel does not have any screws!!!!!
I concur that you have no idea what is going on! Please may I talk to a supervisor?