Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I will possibly buy from you Mother board 200D2260G008, but…

Customer Question
I will possibly buy...

I will possibly buy from you Mother board 200D2260G008, but tell me please, how you determine if the one what I have is bad. Is possible to get somewhere electrical schematic of this board ?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Refregirator got stop working last week. I replaced temperature sensor and still no go.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

GSS25JEPE About 10 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

When short 110V to the compressor it works. Mother bord does not fire relay , which supply 110V to compresor. Mother board does not produce 12 VDC , which supposed to run fan and fire the relays.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/19/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 8 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

There are no board schematics available, that is proprietary information. Manufacturers do not support board level repairs so they do not provide any schematics or board level diagrams. Also, that board has been redesigned several times, so you are better off replacing it. If fans are coming on but no compressor, the board is certainly faulty.

The link below is to the part you will need!

CLICK HERE

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? If you don't, I receive no credit for my work. The deposit you placed stays with the site. You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!

Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.