Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My GE washer is not working. No water will start dispensing…

Customer Question
My GE washer is...

My GE washer is not working. No water will start dispensing at all. Its a push button wait 3 seconds and then close the the top. It just keeps beeping and no water is dispensing

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Just says GE engery Star and is about 5 or 6 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Was not going to

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 2 days by:
11/21/2017
Appliance Technician: Billy Olenick, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Billy Olenick
Billy Olenick, Customer Service
My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you out today with your appliance repair. We are on an honor system here and are only paid for our services once rated so please don't hesitate to rate me. I will continue to help you through your appliance repair even after you rate me. Thank you.
If you are able to get a model number I can get you a part nuber for the water inlet valve. It will either be this or a control board issue but I suspect it is the water inlet valve.