Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My bosch washing machine dial is showing a key on the LCD…

My bosch washing machine...

My bosch washing machine dial is showing a key on the LCD but it will not restart

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I bought it in 2012

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Bosch Exxcel was procured in 2012

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

If the work is easy to do I would but if it required a technician I would leave it to the Expert

11/19/2017
Joel Swenson

Hello sorry to hear you are having trouble, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

Press and hold the start/pause or start/resume button until the key disappears on the screen. If that does not work give me the full model number and I can help you more ,thanks.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5th star to the right at the top, (bottom if using a mobile phone) of the screen, you will see 5 empty stars. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance. Rating the answer does not close the question out it will still be open after you rate. I do not get compensated until you rate, so it will be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Joel Swenson