Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

When I replaced the water filter I hit something on the

When I replaced the...

When I replaced the water filter I hit something on the panel that turned both the freezer and refrigerator off.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

6 years old French door with soda drawer

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I think it's just one of the panel butt9ons that need to be pushed

11/19/2017
Joel Swenson

Hello sorry to hear you are having trouble, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

I will need the model number to help you. Open the refrigerator door and look on the side wall of the inside of the refrigerator section and look for the serial tag it will have the model and serial number listed on the tag, please give me the model number listed on that tag, thanks.

Joel Swenson
RF6287HARSXAA
Phone call session started

Thank you for using JA! If you need any further assistance just let me know, thanks.