Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My dishwasher reads h:05...I need to reset it to 00 I

My dishwasher reads h:05...I...

My dishwasher reads h:05...I need to reset it to 00 I think...i have no A button to push along with start...won't start

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

Silence Plus 46 DBA...have not run a test cycle...won't turn on

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes...not sure what is wrong

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I cannot turn it on...the number goes up when I push delay...

Answered in 1 minute by:
11/19/2017
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you! Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

It is just on DELAY START, press DELAY START until it shows O and then you will be back to normal.

All I ask is please select the 5 STAR rating at the top of your page before leaving otherwise I receive ZERO credit for assisting you. Thanks and you can come back anytime for free followup questions.

It is like a clock just keep pressing it until it goes to 0

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician