Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

My dishwasher reads h:05...I need to reset it to 00 I

think...i have no A button...
My dishwasher reads h:05...I need to reset it to 00 I think...i have no A button to push along with start...won't start
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?
Customer: Silence Plus 46 DBA...have not run a test cycle...won't turn on
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes...not sure what is wrong
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I cannot turn it on...the number goes up when I push delay...
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/19/2017
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you! Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

It is just on DELAY START, press DELAY START until it shows O and then you will be back to normal.

All I ask is please select the 5 STAR rating at the top of your page before leaving otherwise I receive ZERO credit for assisting you. Thanks and you can come back anytime for free followup questions.

It is like a clock just keep pressing it until it goes to 0

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician