Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I'm getting the error message "locked" It's brand new. Never…

Customer Question
I'm getting the error...

I'm getting the error message "locked"

Contractor's Assistant: How old is the appliance? Have you gotten error messages before?

It's brand new. Never gotten that message

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

?

Contractor's Assistant: What confuses you?

I'm getting the error message "Locked" What should we do

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/19/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 8 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you! Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

What is the make and model number of the appliance please.

https://www.houzz.com/product/88537313-20-winestation-4-bottle-wine-dispenser-contemporary-beer-and-wine-refrigerators

Ok thanks,

.1.Open the front door.

2. Lift the spout cover as shown on the facing page.

3. Slide the power switch, located on the left side of the bottle bay, all the way up, to the ON position. Wait for the unit to come on.

4. Slide the power switch down one notch to the SERVICE MODE position to access the main service menu

To unlock the control panel:

1. From the main service menu push WineStation Service next to any of the displays.

2. Push Exit.

3. Slide the power switch up to the ON position.

4. Lower the spout cover and close the front door.

5. The entire control panel is now unlocked.

NOTE: There is no "unlock" button. The process of entering the service menu and exiting unlocks the display

All I ask is please select the 5 STAR rating at the top of your page before leaving otherwise I receive ZERO credit for assisting you. Thanks and you can come back anytime for free followup questions.