Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

GE profile Advantium 120 micro wave has an automatic on

Customer Question
GE profile Advantium...

GE profile Advantium 120 micro wave has an automatic on switch for the fan supposedly to avoid the unti overheating. ours turns on with the sightest amount of heat from the rangetop below. my wife says she had it and will not cook me dinner any more until i figure out how to "SHUT THE D--- THING DOWN.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Helpprofile Advantium 120 approx 6 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/19/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 8 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you! Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

Which fan comes on the internal one? Or the main blower?

the main blower fan that exausts through the top.

What is the complete model off the tag on the unit.

im already upset that you got me for $28. im not paying any more. so give me the solution or return my money
What happened to Satisfaction guaranteed? where are you?

OK that is the site sir not me, since you are not happy already let me just submit this for a refund

model number SCA1001KSS02