Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Washing machine I replaced control panel .All lights come on

Customer Question
but attempting start goes to...
Washing machine I replaced control panel .All lights come on but attempting start goes to spin and doesn't start .Is there some way to reset.
JA: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: F and P washer faulted no start .Purchased and installed new control panel.Control lights up as normal I but attempt start goes to spin indication and does not start .Is there a way to reset or correct this.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Fisherand Pykle approx 7years model WA75T
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Replaced control panel but won't start stuck in spin indication .
Submitted: 30 days ago.Category: Appliance
11/19/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 30 days ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you! Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

If you unplug it for a full minute and plug it back in do all the lights sequence across the control?

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
they do.
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 29 days ago

OK then it goes right to spin or does it work?

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
It goes straight to spin and does not work

Ok did you get a rebuilt board?

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
I am of the opinion that the out of balance switch is stoping machine .Can u tell me how to access this switch ??

You have to remove the plugs on the two corners and the two screws under them and the top will lift up and the switch is there attached to the tub.

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
No it is a new board

It sounds like a bad board I can think of nothing else that would cause it to go right to spin?

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Hello hello what's going on here
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Come on .
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
No response no payment

Let me see if another expert can help I am not sure you are getting any of my responses....just wait for another expert please do not reply to me or it will delay any response.

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Removed and tested out of balance switch .It only shows very little difference in ohm reading .Should I attempt bridging it out or will that cause damage...?..
John, Home Appliance Technician