Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I recently selected the self clean button on my Accubake…

Customer Question
I recently selected the...

I recently selected the self clean button on my Accubake wall oven & now the heating elements will not heat up. What should I do?

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?

Whirlpool Accubake and no it hasn’t done this b/f.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If it is simple yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don’t have the owners manual:)

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/19/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 5 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you! Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

Just cancel the self clean cycle and if that does not work just shut the power off to the unit at the circuit breaker for a full minute and power it back up and all should work fine again!

All I ask is please select the 5 STAR rating at the top of your page before leaving otherwise I receive ZERO credit for assisting you. Thanks and you can come back anytime for free followup questions.

I’m sorry that didn’t work

OK do you have the model number off the unit and is the door locked?

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician