Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Light under microwave wont turn off. Less than a year has

Customer Question
light under microwave wont turn...
light under microwave wont turn off
JA: What's the microwave's make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: less than a year has sensor abilit
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: if i can
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: model WMH53520cs-6
Submitted: 23 days ago.Category: Appliance
11/18/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 23 days ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you! Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

When that happens the relay on the main control in the microwave is bad. Unplug the microwave for about 5 minutes and plug it back in and see if the light comes back on. If it does replace the main control board as the relay contacts are welded together. Here is a link to the main control and a video to help you install it.

CLICK HERE

CLCIK HERE VIDEO

All I ask is please select the 5 STAR rating at the top of your page before leaving otherwise I receive ZERO credit for assisting you. Thanks and you can come back anytime for free followup questions.

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician