Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The cycle on wash was interrupted and now will not resume.

Customer Question
The cycle on wash...

The cycle on wash was interrupted and now will not resume. Can I have a phone no. to talk with a tech

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Whirlpool Quiet Partner. II

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes with your help

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I know of.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/18/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 5 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

1. What exactly do you see happening on the panel, flashing lights, etc?
  2. May I have the model number of the dishwasher, please?
John, Home Appliance Technician