John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Brand new kitchen-aid mixer mixing arm rotates but front

Customer Question

hi
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: brand new kitchen-aid mixer mixing arm rotates but front shredder front arm doest rotate
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: pro brand new
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: the mixing arm rotates but front doesnt its locked and secure
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach Kitchen Aid. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with Kitchen Aid. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.