Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Need to replace bottom hinge on FR24SL, can I still get them…

Customer Question
Need to replace bottom...

Need to replace bottom hinge on FR24SL, can I still get them and where?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Looked on line and can not find anything.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just need door hinge bracket and probably surrounding plastic parts

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/18/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 9 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Unfortunately the part is no longer available. It's sold as a kit with the hinge and plastic cover and such and is part number 098321. Unless you find one for sale on Ebay however, I don't think you can fix your appliance.