Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Have a conv oven and cleaner works but oven and broiler do…

Customer Question
Have a conv oven...

Have a conv oven and cleaner works but oven and broiler do not

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Kitchen aide let me check model

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes model KEBC147kbl05

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Fan and light also work

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/18/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 8 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you! Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

So it will not heat for bake or broil correct?

correct
have already been billed 24.00
hello

OK that is a common issue you need to check the thermal link on the back of the unit, pull the unit out and remove the back panel. Get to part #37 check it for continuity. If it is burned out nothing will heat and that is the #1 cause of that issue on that unit....CLICK HERE and here is a link to the part CLICK HERE

All I ask is please select the 5 STAR rating at the top of your page before leaving otherwise I receive ZERO credit for assisting you. Thanks and you can come back anytime for free followup questions.