Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I just had an accident and burned the front control panel on…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I just...

Second opinion] I just had an accident and burned the front control panel on my GE Profile Oven. I need to get that control panel replaced, but cannot determine the model number or seial number. Any suggestion?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

About ten years old.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Preferably not.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Only that we'd like to get a feel for price and schedule asap.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/19/2017
Appliance Technician: Martyn Lloyd, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 months ago
Martyn Lloyd
Martyn Lloyd, Home Appliance Technician

Is this likely to be an insurance claim ?

If so, best to leave it alone for the moment

Please see HERE to find the serial number

Let me know how you get on, and please get back to me if you have any other questions or concerns and I will try help you more. It may take more than one exchange to get a fix, so please work with me, you are my eyes and ears here

Unfortunately I am not able to phone you, as it is only supported for USA domestic calls, I am in Australia