Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I bought a new GE Dishwasher, followed the instructions to…

Customer Question
I bought a new...

I bought a new GE Dishwasher, followed the instructions to install. When I press the power button, it stays down and nothing happens.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It's new received Friday Nov. 17th, invoice indicates CAMCO GDT690SGFWW

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I hooked it up myself and nothing happens. I need someone to do the work now to get it going.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/18/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 8 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you! Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

Are you sure there is power to the unit?