Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The washing cycle was interrupted and now I can not get it…

Customer Question
The washing cycle was...

The washing cycle was interrupted and now I can not get it to start back on to wash the dishes.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

I turned the power off and then back and that did not help

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The Start/Resume light and theCycle Normal light continue to flash.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/18/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 7 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you have a full model number located on a sticker around the front frame of the TUB (not the door itself) and can be seen if you open the door so that I can better assist you?