Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My kitchen aid stand mixer has the spatula stick and I can’t…

Customer Question
My kitchen aid stand...

My kitchen aid stand mixer has the spatula stick and I can’t get it to push up to turn and release. It’s about 3 yrs old Artisan

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

3yrs old and I don’t see a model #

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If it’s a simple fix

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Appliance
CANCEL PLEASE
11/18/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 9 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you! Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

Cancel please