Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How to slide out build in GE monogram, button freezer? 21C…

Customer Question
How to slide out...

How to slide out build in GE monogram, button freezer?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

21C 360 NMCLH

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

2 of us

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No just how to slide out , it;s build in model What we have to disconnect??

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/18/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 8 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you! Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

Do you have the model number off the unit?

21C360 NMCLH
NO
OK what next?