Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My gas wolf oven seems to be running too hot. At 400 my

Customer Question
My gas wolf oven...

My gas wolf oven seems to be running too hot. At 400 my thermometer was registering 450

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Wolf is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

About 20 months

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It is a double gas range with four runners and a double griddle. The smaller oven seems to working fine.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/19/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you! Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

What kind of thermometer are you using to check the temps? Not a hanging one I hope:)