Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Can I speak with a live person, please. Way too .... I

Customer Question
Can I speak with...

Can I speak with a live person, please

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Way too long....

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No. I expect YOU to do this....

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I'm trying to get in touch, with Q-Bids, apparently, this is not the right page...

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/18/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 8 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach Q Bids. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with Q Bids. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.