Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I NEED A MANUAL FOR MY CORDLESS PHONE KXTGDA20. 2 YRS. CAN…

Customer Question
I NEED A MANUAL...

I NEED A MANUAL FOR MY CORDLESS PHONE KXTGDA20

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

2 YRS

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

YES

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

CAN YOU DOWNLOAD IT

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/18/2017
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 8 months ago
Joel Swenson

Hello sorry to hear you are having trouble, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

The number you gave is actually for the handset not the phone system but anyhow below are use instructions for phone systems that include the handset you listed:

click here to open/download instructions

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5th star to the right at the top, (bottom if using a mobile phone) of the screen, you will see 5 empty stars. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance. Rating the answer does not close the question out it will still be open after you rate. I do not get compensated until you rate, so it will be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 8 months ago

Hi there,
I see you have read the answer a while ago and I have not heard back from you, if there is nothing else I can help you with at this time please take a moment to rate my assistance and if you need anything later on you can still follow up, thank you.

Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 7 months ago

Hi there,