Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Nocold rv refrig not working all lights on fridge are works.

Customer Question
Nocold rv refrig not...

Nocold rv refrig not working all lights on fridge are works. any reset to check

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

Not sure on modle in a 2009 keystone montana

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Proable not

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not been used all summer

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/18/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 9 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you! Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

You can reset it by doing this see link below, if it still will not cool on either AC or gas then you may have a defective cooling unit, all the gas could be gone.

CLICK HERE

All I ask is please select the 5 STAR rating at the top of your page before leaving otherwise I receive ZERO credit for assisting you. Thanks and you can come back anytime for free followup questions.