Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Kenmore stackable washer and drier and would like…

Customer Question
I have a Kenmore...

I have a Kenmore stackable washer and drier and would like to schedule a repair. Also I do not know what the year I bought and if I have a service contract

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I can not remember and nor guess. The product is a Kenmore Mod:110.88752793 see: ML3706096

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Type DT/T-Ele-2406021-FM30

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The drier is not heating properly and it takes long to dry

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/18/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 9 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach Sears. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with Sears. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.