Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Have icon on fridge I cannot shut off. keeps ringing. Fridge…

Customer Question
Please Help. Have icon...

Please Help. Have icon on fridge I cannot shut off.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

Bell keeps ringing. Fridge is about 5 yrs old, model WRD123999SDAH00

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Do I need a repairman?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Thought filter was installed incorrectly, was leaking water, put another one in and this is happening

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/18/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 8 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you! Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

What can you not shut off the water issue?