Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Maytag Model MBR2258XES6, Serial # K33905623 ... Where is…

Customer Question
Maytag Model MBR2258XES6, Serial...

Maytag Model MBR2258XES6, Serial # K33905623 ... Where is the water filter location?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

About 5 yrs. old ... MBR2258XES6

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes ... if I can locate where the water filter goes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The ice maker is operational but does not get any water ... so I thought to first check the water filter

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/18/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 5 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

This model has no filter unless one was added in the water line leading to the refrigerator. So, we need to look at the ice maker issue.

If you look at the ice maker there are fingers that run down the center to eject the cubes. Are they pointing up and to the right?

John, Home Appliance Technician