Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a maytag dishwasher model number w10610054b. where…

I have a maytag...

I have a maytag dishwasher model number w10610054b. where can I purchase an owners manual?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

The washer is two years old. I do not know the exact model number. I found two model numbers in the appliance. Which do I use?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

The unit is installed, but never used till today.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Where do I locate the accurate model number?

11/18/2017
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Unfortunately the number you have listed is a parts number. Do you have a full model number located on a sticker around the front frame of the TUB (not the door itself) and can be seen if you open the door so that I can better assist you?

Model number is *****

Perfect, thank you. One moment.

Below is a link to download the manual for your dishwasher. You can either save the PDF file or print it---whatever you like.

CLICK HERE for PDF manual

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc