Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a new Maytag furnace, getting a change filter warning…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new Maytag furnace, getting a change filter warning on the wall mount, can I change or clean that myself, if so, where is it located, model# ***** thank you

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

2 months old, new construction house, Model# *****

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can, maybe just needs to cleaned?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Where is the filter located?

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/18/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 9 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you! Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

That is a timed warning, the filter is where the cold duct return connects to the furnace, the model number you have listed is for the coil not the furnace. DO you see where the cold duct return connects to the furnace? The filter should be right there.