Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I'm trying to find out exactly who I ordered my Bosh

Customer Question
I'm trying to find...

I'm trying to find out exactly who I ordered my Bosh Dishwasher toe kick panel from. I received the toe kick panel today without any packing slip or the TWO screws I ordered as well. My Credit Card states that it was Bosch Thermadore , Irvine, CA that charged the credit card. The return address is: Cust Serv, Bosch Home Appl Serv Pos, 300 Executive Pkwy , New Bern, NC 28562. Can you help me? I need the screws and it would have been helpful to have the packing slip!

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

2013 on my sales slip from Lowes

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, it's just to put 2 screws in so that should be easy. It's just that we thought they were special screws and went ahead and paid for them.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Only that we remodeled the kitchen and the DW was stored in the garage and got separated form the kick plate - it's gone. Need a new one.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/18/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 9 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach a Bosch retailer. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with any Bosch retailer. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.