Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My whirlpool fabric washing machine has error codes f6 and…

Customer Question
My whirlpool fabric washing...

My whirlpool fabric washing machine has error codes f6 and e3

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Wtw8500dc0

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not right now

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/18/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 8 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Give me a minute or two to pull up information on this model

K
No

The error code of F6-E3 means =Communication Error: ACU Cannot Hear UI

Recommended procedure .

Fault is displayed when communication between the UI and the ACU has not been detected ,• Check continuity in the UI harness.

Do you have a Volt-Ohm meter and know how to use it? to be able to do any component or voltage testing

Hello
No I don't

If you post of NO was referring to a phone call prompt I did NOT send that to you ,the web site that we are using does, NOT I!

Ok can barley afford this chat

ok so not meter can you open the rear of the console and check all wire harness connections on the electronic control board to see if any are loose or not?

Ok
How do I get it off

if you get behind the washer the rear inspection cover on the back of the console has several screws on it just remove the screws and the cover will lift right off .