Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Good morniing. I have an amana diswasher E71195 type 777-0.

Customer Question
Good morniing. I...

Good morniing. I have an amana diswasher E71195 type 777-0. The latch is sticking. I have trouble opening the dishwasher.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Amana is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It came with the condo we purchased. I do not know. I would guess at least five years old.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/18/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 8 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you have a full model number located on a sticker around the front frame of the TUB (not the door itself) and can be seen if you open the door so that I can better assist you?