Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a frigidair gallery dishwasher model FGID2466QF5A…

Customer Question
I have a frigidair...

I have a frigidair gallery dishwasher model FGID2466QF5A with a error on the panel uo

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

How do I do that?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possible otherwise I have a technician coming out in a few days

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It would be great to try an trouble shoot the error message and see if there is a simple way to reset the panel

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/18/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 8 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Error "ER uo" is not something you can reset I'm afraid. This error means that your drying vent is stuck open. There is a motor that opens and closes an air vent on the top of your dishwasher and this motor goes bad often. You'll need to order and replace the vent assembly to fix the issue and to access this part, the entire dishwasher will need to be pulled out from under the countertop. Below is a link to the part you'd want to order and replace. If you're handy enough to un-install the dishwasher you can definitely replace the part as it only takes about 10 minutes to replace the part at that point.

CLICK HERE for vent motor assembly

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?