Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Miele W3725 washing machine. There seems to be a…

I have a Miele...

I have a Miele W3725 washing machine. There seems to be a problem with the door interlock. Firstly the door would not open so i opened the door at the bottom and used the manual open lever. Now the machine will not operate after the door has been closed again.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just started ten minutes ago

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can. I am a licensed electrician.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Thats all thanks

11/18/2017
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you! Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

Often the door latch fails on that unit. You can just order a new one by calling this number 1300 464 353 and to install it you need to remove the top lid, the front console then front panel and you can then get to it to unplug it and change it out.

All I ask is please select the 5 STAR rating at the top of your page before leaving otherwise I receive ZERO credit for assisting you. Thanks and you can come back anytime for free followup questions.

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician