Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have an old synergies machine and this morning I pressed…

Customer Question
I have an old...

I have an old synergies machine and this morning I pressed the start button and it just went pop and I was wondering if a fuse had gone and where it was located

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?

Whirlpool synergie

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

AWN something 70 only if it is a fuse or something easy

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Only that I have repaired another machine

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/18/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 8 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you! Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

Is this a washer? Synergie was a lot of appliances so I need to know.