Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Washer centennial ....lid is locked and not responding to…

Customer Question
Washer centennial ....lid is...

Washer centennial ....lid is locked and not responding to cancel button...unplugged and replugged no change...any suggestions

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

1 yr old Maytag Centennial

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If something stimple

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Is there a reset button.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/18/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 8 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you! Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

Have you pressed and helf the Start button for 5 secs?