Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The lights started blinking on my dishwasher, tried

The lights started blinking...

The lights started blinking on my dishwasher, tried unsuccessfully to get them off, disconnected power, all but one went off, it continues to blink. Do you have the code to reset it?

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

It is a Kitchen Aid, model # KUD101ILBL6. No I don't know how to do that.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I would like to

You said my wait time was 8 min, that was at 8:21
11/18/2017
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you! Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

Can you do anything on the unit or are the lights just rapidly blinking?

The one, just keeps blinking

OK try to shut the power off to the dishwasher for a full minute and turn it back onm if it continues to blink you need a new touchpad. See link below for part. Note if just the clean light is blinking press HIGH TEMP SCRUB then ENERGY DRY THEN HIGH TEM SCRUB THEN ENERGY DRY and again, until all lights come on then press cancel to reset it.

CLICK HERE PART IF NEEDED

Ok, let me try it

OK sounds good!

All I ask is please select the 5 STAR rating at the top of your page before leaving otherwise I receive ZERO credit for assisting you. Thanks and you can come back anytime for free followup questions.

Ok, it didn't work. Thank you. Will call a repair man

Ok no problem you will need a touchpad.

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician