Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

After a repairman came to look at my bosch, the cycle called…

Customer Question
After a repairman came...

After a repairman came to look at my bosch, the cycle called "eco" went from 1:30 to over 2:00. Not very ecological. Can I change it to a lesser time

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

14 years. The mode is eco. the cycles are heavy, normal, eco, auto, express, rinse (from left to right)

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If it's easy. I saw the repairman mess with the buttons, but he didn't do anything with tools

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I had asked him about the dishwasher not drying the dishes and he said it was because i hadn't been using rinse aid. Once I added it, everything was good.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/18/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 8 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you! Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

DO you mean it used to be 1:30 now it shows 2:00?