Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Maytag fridge was leaking at the bottom. I took the food…

Customer Question
My Maytag fridge was...

My Maytag fridge was leaking at the bottom. I took the food out, turned off the fridge, used a blow dryer on it and squirted hot water down the drain until I heard it in the drip pan. It is still leaking. My husband had just replaced the water filter. The red light is on in the freezer next to the ice maker

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

3 years. Its model MSF25C2EXW00

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

We are trying from what it said to do on the internet

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No. The filter light is now green. red light still on

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/18/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 8 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you! Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Is it leaking into the bottom of the freezer?

no
I'm opting out. Can you not charge my credit card or have I already been scammed?

Ok I can submit this for a refund.

Thanks.

no problem