Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

My Maytag fridge was leaking at the bottom. I took the food

Customer Question
My Maytag fridge was leaking...
My Maytag fridge was leaking at the bottom. I took the food out, turned off the fridge, used a blow dryer on it and squirted hot water down the drain until I heard it in the drip pan. It is still leaking. My husband had just replaced the water filter. The red light is on in the freezer next to the ice maker
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 3 years. Its model MSF25C2EXW00
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: We are trying from what it said to do on the internet
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no. The filter light is now green. red light still on
Submitted: 23 days ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/18/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 23 days ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you! Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Is it leaking into the bottom of the freezer?

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
no
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
I'm opting out. Can you not charge my credit card or have I already been scammed?

Ok I can submit this for a refund.

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Thanks.

no problem

John, Home Appliance Technician