Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have a Kitchenaid dishwasher. It is no longer washing…

We have a Kitchenaid...

We have a Kitchenaid dishwasher. It is no longer washing dishes on top rack. Doesn't seem to be sending water to the top spray arm. Any suggestions?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Exact model is KUDM24SE

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

That depends on your answer.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I estimate to be about 10 or 12 years old

11/18/2017
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

1. Does it sound different that it has when it was washing well?
  2. Does the sound change if you add a gallon or so of water manually?
No to both questions

Thank you. In the diagram at the link below, does the number 6 tube that feeds the upper wash arm appear to be intact?

CLICK HERE

Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

The wash pump will need to be rebuilt. The video at the link below show show that is done!

CLICK HERE

The link below is to the part you will need!

CLICK HERE

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? If you don't, I receive no credit for my work. The deposit you placed stays with the site. You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!

Kelly, Appliance Technician