Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Can i use led light in fridge. Whirpool .not sure on model…

Customer Question
Can i use led...

Can i use led light in fridge

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

Whirpool .not sure on model year97

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/18/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 8 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you! Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

You can if it is a screw in style, it may be a bit dim though since it gets cold. It will work though.

All I ask is please select the 5 STAR rating at the top of your page before leaving otherwise I receive ZERO credit for assisting you. Thanks and you can come back anytime for free followup questions.