Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I bought a Whirlpool washer/dryer combo in April 2017 and am…

Customer Question
I bought a Whirlpool...

I bought a Whirlpool washer/dryer combo in April 2017 and am concerned about the noise level of the washer in at least one of the wash cycles. I'm wondering if it is still under warrantee and how I might be able to have a service person come look at it? I waited on line over 18 minutes without being able to talk with a service representative. Model number is ***** and S/N is C70350169.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

As I said I bought it new from ABT in April 2017. The model number off the tag under the door is WFW92H

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Am I talking with a real person?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

?

Contractor's Assistant: What confuses you?

Your answers are not responsive to my questions and posts.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/17/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 8 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach Whirlpool. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the Whirlpool Corporation. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

No doubt a mistake. I thought I was on a Whirlpool chat and the next thing I know I'm shunted to your site. Not very happy about that and out $28 bucks as of now.