Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Fridge model number kfis25xvms9. Model # KFIS25XVMS9 SER#

Fridge model number kfis25xvms9 ...

Fridge model number kfis25xvms9

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

Model # KFIS25XVMS9 SER# ***** AROUND FIVE YEARS

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

YES

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

IDK

I REPLACED MAIN BOARD ON BACK OF FRIDGE PART NUMBER WPW10312695 NOW FRIDGE BLINKS PE0 000
BEFORE I REPLACED BOARD THE SCREEN WAS JUST BLUE. NO PAPER WORK CAME WITH BOARD TO PROGRAM IT.
11/17/2017
Engineer-Tech
Engineer-Tech, Home Appliance Technician

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your Kitchenaid refrigerator . Please give me a moment to review your question. Please note that it sometimes takes a while to type responses and answers.

Ok, try the following: Please note that if the wrong board was ordered, the refrigerator will not accept the code. This is very common. Hopefully, your board was ordered by model and serial number:

NOTE: The Program Code is located on the Serial Plate on this unit after the word Code. 1. Press and hold the Door Alarm Keypad. 2. Press and hold Freezer Temperature DOWN /- Keypad within 3 seconds. 3. Release the Door Alarm Keypad and wait 3 seconds. 4. The control will display PE to indicate the programming mode. 5. Entry is confirmed by pressing the Freezer Temperature DOWN /- Keypad once more. 6. The control will display the current Program CODE. This value should be validated with the Program CODE printed on the unit serial plate. NOTE: If the Program CODE is correct, the Programming Mode is exited by pressing Door Alarm Keypad for 3 seconds. 7. Press the Refrigerator Temperature UP /+ Keypad or Refrigerator Temperature DOWN /- Keypad to change the digit value with each key press. 8. The decimal point indicates the selected digit. Press the Freezer Temperature UP /+ Keypad to select the next digit. 9. Once the desired Program CODE is entered, press and hold the Freezer Temperature DOWN /- Keypad until the Program CODE begins flashing indicating it has been saved. NOTE: If you attempt to enter an invalid Program CODE the control will not save the new code, but will beep. (The unit will NOT run with a Program CODE of 0000).Once the Program CODE has been saved the Programming Mode is exited by pressing any key. If the new code is incorrect this process should be repeated. The Programming mode can be exited at any time by pressing Door Alarm key for 3 seconds or will exit if unattended for four minutes.

- Please rate my service before you leave today. Since we are on the honor system, Just Answer will only credit me for my time if you rate me positively. By giving me a rating of 4 or 5 stars at the TOP RIGHT of your screen I will provide free follow up questions for this appliance after this session. I am not always online, but answer questions as soon as I see them. Thank you.

THERE IS NOT A DOOR ALARM BUTTON OR A FREEZER TEMP UP OR DOWN

Ok. one moment

Some models have the the "water" button instead of the "door alarm" button. If your model is one of them, the process is similar:

Programming Mode: NOTE: The Program Code is located on the Serial Plate on this unit after the word Code. 1. Press and hold the WATER Keypad. 2. Press and hold LL Keypad. 3. Release the WATER Keypad and wait 3 seconds. 4. The control will display PE to indicate the programming mode. 5. Entry is confirmed by pressing the LL Keypad once more. 6. The control will display the current Program CODE. This value should be validated with the Program CODE printed on the unit serial plate. NOTE: If the Program CODE is correct, the Programming Mode is exited by pressing water Keypad for 3 seconds. 7. Press the UR Keypad or LR Keypad to change the digit value with each key press. 8. The decimal point indicates the selected digit. Press the UL Keypad to select the next digit. 9. Once the desired Program CODE is entered, press and hold the LL Keypad until the Program CODE begins flashing indicating it has been saved. NOTE: If you attempt to enter an invalid Program CODE the control will not save the new code, but will beep. (The unit will NOT run with a Program CODE of 0000). Once the Program CODE has been saved the Programming Mode is exited by pressing any key or by opening or closing the refrigerator door. If the new code is incorrect this process should be repeated. The Programming mode can be exited at any time by pressing WATER key for 3 seconds or will exit if unattended for four minutes.

Did this method work?

I’ll let you know tomorrow when I go to the house thank you

You're welcome.

Engineer-Tech
Dude why in the hell did I get charged 31 dollars for that info? And why in the hell are you guys taking out another 41 from my account when I haven’t used you since!! Please fix what ever issues you are having and send me my money back
Engineer-Tech
Engineer-Tech